Only valid for new customers until 31.05. – Get 33% off all bexio packages with bx33
Easy document creation – no matter what you are selling.
With the clear order processing you always keep everything in view.
Individual document templates for offers, orders, invoices, delivery notes and more.
With analysis functions so you know how your business is developing.
This is how order processing works with bexio
Whether it's the sales process or expense management – order processing is essential for a successful business. With bexio you can do it easily and professionally at the same time. Discover the practical and useful functions that make your everyday work easier.
Simple document creation
With bexio you can easily sell and invoice products, services or individual projects.
- An offer is created in a few seconds: Simply select a contact, products or services or create individual offer items.
- You can flexibly adjust prices and descriptions or set discounts.
- Document-specific settings – so you can work even faster and easier.
- With our time recording, you can charge individual hourly rates per customer, employee, activity or project.
- Ideal for a maximum of 150,000 products without stock management, 50,000 products with stock management and 15,000 products for the use of product export.
Always everything in view
Clear order processing that makes your everyday work easier.
In the list view you can always see the status (e.g. open, accepted, rejected, completed, dunning levels) of your sales documents.
- In the list view you can always see the status (e.g. open, accepted, rejected, completed, dunning levels) of your sales documents.
- If a customer accepts an offer, you can convert it into an order, an invoice, a delivery, etc. with one click and continue working in an uncomplicated way.
- With recurring orders, you have your customers' ongoing subscriptions under control and automatically create the periodic invoices.
- Was there a return? Simply create a credit note.
- Set individual payment deadlines and reminder levels. If you want, bexio sends reminders to your customers by mail - in your own design, of course.
Convince with your own design
As individual as you and your business and score points with your own design and approach.
- Individual document templates for offers, orders, invoices, delivery notes and more.
- Specify individual fonts, logos and colours, for example.
- Customisable text modules (introductory and concluding text) in several languages possible.
- As soon as you create a new offer, for example, the design is automatically adopted.
- Send documents to your customers by e-mail, as eBill, or by post.
- Use your own e-mail templates so that the address fits your customers.
Professional thanks to analysis function
Always keep an eye on all business developments thanks to our analysis function.
- Thanks to a clear dashboard, you get a general overview directly after logging in.
- With our sales analysis, you can export all the data from your sales documents in Excel format for even more detailed evaluation.
- For each contact, you can view an account statement with payments received and open invoices – so you can inform customers and suppliers about the current balance and also keep everything under control yourself
Banking - automatic reconciliation with the bank account
Keep track of open and paid invoices and say goodbye to manual typing.
- Your e-banking is connected to bexio via interfaces to the leading Swiss banks.
- Incoming payments are automatically matched with open invoices.
- Enter, book and pay supplier invoices and expenses in just a few steps.
- From scanned QR invoices, bexio automatically records supplier invoices with all contents.
- Scan receipts at any time, even on the move - our «bexio Go» app makes it possible.
With bexio you also have your purchasing under control thanks to clear and simple expense management.
- Process expenses and receipts carefully and efficiently.
- Record orders for specific products as well as outgoing payments to suppliers and associated receipts.
- Enter, post and pay supplier invoices and expenses in just a few steps.
FAQ: Questions and answers about order processing
All processes that take place in the course of a customer order from the moment of the binding order fall into the area of order processing. It is to be considered as part of order processing. During order processing, it is necessary to check the customer order carefully, clarify discrepancies and plan the timing for processing.
More than 50'000 self-employed people, small businesses and start-ups already trust bexio
I can focus all of my efforts on my work and my clients. bexio helps me stay on top of the administrative side of business.
You too can rely on bexio like our more than 60'000 satisfied companies
Test out bexio now for 30 days free of charge and with no obligation
Test all the features of bexio, the simple business software for your SME administration.
You’d rather write? firstname.lastname@example.org