WooCommerce, Magento, Ecwid and Jimdo: With “Synceria” you connect your online shop with bexio. Automatically synchronize orders between your webshop and bexio.
More about Synceria
How to synchronize your online shop with bexio in 4 steps
- Open a bexio account
- Activate addon “Synceria“
- Starting Setup on the Synceria Website
- Open Synceria account and play through setup
It’s done. Your orders in the webshop are automatically synchronized in bexio.
bexio customers pay faster and spend less time in the office. Additional functions such as “Synceria” help: The addon connects your online shop with bexio. So you can synchronize orders between your online shop and bexio directly. Currently, Synceria provides interfaces to these 4 webshops:
Interfaces to other online shops such as Shopify will follow.
The features and benefits of Synceria
- Synchronize orders between your webshop and bexio
- Quick and uncomplicated setup in the cloud
- Automatic import of all online shop orders to bexio
- Automatic creation of not yet existing contacts in bexio incl. own category
As soon as an order is received in the online shop, an order with the ordered products is created in bexio. From the order, the delivery with the products from the warehouse or directly the invoice can be created with one click. This saves you a lot of time in warehouse management.
More overview: On the dashboard in Synceria you can see all incoming orders including details like customers, number of orders, turnover and status.