We answer the most important questions. With bexio and our partner Advanon, you can pre-finance your invoices simply and easily:
Only for new customers: Get 40% off all bexio packages. Code: bx40
We'll pay your Advanon fee for your first invoice!
Invoice pre-financing gives you more room to grow
Pay wages and invoices on time, accept bigger offers and grow more quickly – for startups and SMEs that have to wait a long time for invoices to be settled, doing it all can soon become a challenge.
Pre-financing your invoices is an extremely simple way to obtain quick, cheap financing.
This is how pre-financing with Advanon in bexio works.
- Generate the invoice: Thanks to customizable invoice templates and integrated client management, you can generate professional invoices in just a few clicks with bexio.
- Send the invoice: simply send an email through bexio or send a hard copy by post. With the SMAILD addon you can also easily order and send hard copy invoices and reminders online – it's simple and intuitive when using your bexio account.
- Pre-finance the invoice: Simply click on the 'pre-finance invoice' button next to the relevant invoice, quickly choose your preferred terms and then click 'send offer to Advanon'.
- Get paid: Advanon sends the funds to your bank account within 24 hours.
- Repay Advanon: You pay Advanon back before the repayment deadline. Done!
- Better for business: we surveyed 8,000 of our customers and found that 67% of SMEs have been more successful since using bexio.
- Stay on top of things: with bexio and the Advanon addon, all your invoices are in one place. No need to download and upload invoices again, no chaotic admin. You can see immediately which invoices are still outstanding and can be pre-financed.
- bexio can do more: bexio is cloud-based business software perfectly tailored to the needs of SMEs. With bexio you can manage your contacts, generate invoices, and do your bookkeeping – all intuitively and in one place, so you don't need to use several different programs anymore.
- Save time and money: automate processes easily with bexio instead of doing them laboriously by hand. Thanks to interfaces with all of Switzerland's major banks, your bookkeeping automatically updates to reflect payments in your online banking account; invoices you generate in bexio are simply posted automatically.
- Free support: the bexio support team is always available if you need help or have any questions – knowledgeable, friendly and free!
- Simple and intuitive: no need to spend time learning how to use it, one program has everything you need. And because bexio is cloud-based software, you don't need to worry about back-ups or updates. We'll take care of it for you!
FAQs: information about factoring and pre-financing
Factoring helps companies increase their liquidity short-term. In factoring, outstanding receivables (e.g. from services provided or goods delivered) are sold to a factoring company (e.g. a bank). Your invoices are promptly paid by the factoring company. It helps you avoid cash-flow problems caused by late payments or long waiting times.
The fundamental differences between conventional factoring and pre-financing with Advanon are:
- The number of invoices to be pre-financed: with invoice pre-financing from Advanon you can choose how many and which invoices to pre-finance. In contrast, many factoring companies demand a long-term deal where all your invoices are pre-financed.
- Costs: with Advanon you decide the terms yourself. You can choose the duration and interest rate, and Advanon investors decide whether they want to pre-finance your invoice. The costs are transparent and there are no hidden fees.
- Control: with Advanon, you are still responsible for your customers and you have full control over the invoicing process. In contrast, other factoring companies take control of customer communications like payment reminders.
- Approval process: Advanon's approval process normally only takes 1 or 2 days. Many factoring companies require several weeks to process your request.
Both factoring and invoice pre-financing with Advanon through bexio are particularly suitable for small and medium-sized companies that often experience cash-flow problems because they have to wait a long time for their invoices to be settled.
You can find out more about approval requirements in our support section.