Coople offers end-to-end automation of the HR process: from planning, recruitment, on-boarding and hiring to workforce management, payroll and payment transactions. As a result, you drastically reduce the time and cost of personnel administration tasks.
How does Coople work?
As soon as you have registered on the coople.com/bexio homepage, you can start planning your staff with Coople. Bexio customers benefit from an additional discount of 10% on administration costs.
1. Create a job
You define the job criteria, such as the salary or the job profile itself, and then receive the requests from suitable candidates. You can save templates to create a new new job with just one click.
2. Hire candidates & Confirm hours
You decide which applicant you want to hire. By reviewing the resumes and evaluations of the applicants, you can see easily whether they meet your expectations. At the end of the month you simply confirm the hours worked and evaluate the employee. You can add employees to your favourites pool. Coople will then take care of the administration such as registration and insurance rest for you.
3. Take over candidates
If you want to hire a candidate permanently, you can take him or her on reasonable terms. If the employee has already worked 540 hours or more for you via our platform, the transfer is free of charge.
- Create your assignments with a few clicks and get the candidates that match your job profile.
- As a staff hiring platform, we take over the entire administration and payroll service - you save a lot of time.
- More than 300,000 registered employees are available in Switzerland.
- A dedicated customer service team that is always ready to answer your questions.
- You determine the duration of the mission. There is no minimum duration for missions.
- Obtain the right qualified personnel. Coople conducts background checks on every employee
More about Coople
Since its foundation in Zurich in 2009, Coople has developed into Europe's largest platform for flexible personnel solutions with over 400,000 registered employees and 20,000 registered companies.