Vice President Technology 100%Apply now
Vice President Technology 100%
bexio is the leading provider of web-based business software for small businesses. Currently, bexio has over 40,000 customers and more than 100 employees.
The centerpiece of bexio is the team. We are interested in people – we are not only a workgroup but a community. Our flat hierarchies enable fast and short decision paths. Your opinion counts, your ideas are listened to and implemented: we want you to be proactive and become part of our vision - to make small businesses more successful.
Currently we are looking for an experienced
Vice President Technology 100%
bexio is in an exciting phase as we are modernizing our leading SAAS platform. We are looking for a strong technical leader to support us on this journey. We have strong alignment for this modernization process, which is seen as vital to our ability to innovate. If you are looking for a dynamic, startup-like environment working on great challenges with great people, then this is the right place for you.
What will you do:
- You will be leading 3-4 team leads with respective teams including SRE, Quality and Architecture
- You will have the responsibility for the platform reliability and quality through the respective teams
- You will be responsible for the platform architecture (concepts and planning)
- You ensure that agreed architectural plan and principles are followed and implemented accordingly
- You ensure that technology meets business requirements in the best possible way
- You will be working closely with the Head of Development and CIO on planning and execution of the modernization strategy
- You will be working closely with the Product team on planning the roadmap and technical solutions for given business requirements
- You will have the ultimate responsibility for the underlying infrastructure and infrastructure systems
- You will own the ultimate responsibility for support on any platform-related technical issues
What we are looking for:
- You have gained 3+ years of experience managing an organisation as a second level manager
- You have 10+ years of experience in the IT industry
- You have minimum a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- You have been part of a team successfully delivering software products, preferably in a cloud-based environment
- You have a strong background in agile software development practices and have led agile teams
- You are experienced in leading remote and distributed teams
- You have strong software development experience and a solid practical understanding of networking and infrastructure concepts.
- You have a good sense for business context
- You are skilled at stakeholder management
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of the German language is a plus
- Experience with DDD is a plus
What else do we expect from you:
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- You are a team player at all times
- You are a natural leader and able to motivate your colleagues
- You are well organized and able to stay focused, also under pressure
- Open and honest working atmosphere
- Much freedom for personal development
- Work smart - choose the ideal environment for your tasks
- No matter if night owl or early bird - we offer flexible working hours. Flat hierarchies enabling fast and short decision paths
- Expect many employee events, team lunches and friday chillouts
- Modern infrastructure and high-end equipment
What else you can expect from us:
Our team of over 100 employees works hard every day to achieve our vision of making small businesses more successful. When you join our team you become part of our culture, which is grounded in a strong commitment to our core values, our talented people and an unwavering focus on our customers. We encourage our people to share ideas, make suggestions and provide feedback.
This is a permanent full-time position based in our office in beautiful Rapperswil SG, Switzerland.
Sounds good? Apply now and we will contact you shortly.
Do you have any questions before you apply? Please contact email@example.com.
Catrin Petrickbexio AG
Alte Jonastrasse 24
Share this job
You know someone who could fit this job offers? Share these jobs with your friends.