(Senior) Software Engineer 80-100%Jetzt Profil hinterlegen
(Senior) Software Engineer 80-100%
bexio is the leading provider of web-based business software for small businesses. Currently, bexio has over 40,000 customers and more than 100 employees.
The centerpiece of bexio is the team. We are interested in people – we are not only a workgroup but a community. Your opinion counts, your ideas are listened to and implemented: we want you to be proactive and become part of our vision - to make small businesses more successful.
Currently we are looking for an experienced
(Senior) Software Engineer 80-100%
What awaits you at bexio:
bexio is in an exciting phase as we are modernising our leading SAAS platform. We are looking for a PHP developer to support us on this journey. We have a strong alignment for this modernisation process, which is seen as vital to our ability to innovate. If you are looking for a dynamic, startup-like environment working on great challenges with great people, then this is the right place for you.
What you will do:
- You will work in a cross functional team
- You will directly communicate with the product owners and other engineers
- You will find solutions together with the team members
- You will work using agile methodologies
- You will help building, maintaining and improving highly scalable applications
- You will review code changes
- You will enhance applications by identifying opportunities for improvement, making recommendations, designing and implementing systems
- You will implement product requirements
- You will write highly testable codes
- You will document and discuss approaches and take decisions
What we are looking for:
- You have gained 5+ years experience in PHP software development
- You are proficient
- in Symfony framework, PHPUnit, DoctrineORM, Software Testing, e.g: TDD, and writing automation tests
- You have very good experience
- with API (including contracts; REST)
- with source version control (Git)
- with Docker, in local environments and in production
- in documenting, writing readme and documenting solutions
- You have very good knowledge of relational databases (MySQL)
- You have good experience with SOLID principles and design patterns
- You are experienced
- at refactoring and modernizing legacy systems
- in working in an agile environment
- in Behat and/or BDD
- You are proficient in English, German is a plus
Nice to have:
- You are used to domain-driven design (DDD)
- You have experience with Jenkins, and developing CI/CD pipelines
- You have gained experience
- in performance testing
- in developing IaC solutions on GCP or AWS (Kubernetes) using Terraform and Helm
What you get:
- Open and honest working atmosphere
- Much freedom for personal development
- A lot of opportunities to learn & grow professionally and personally
- Work smart - choose the ideal environment for your tasks
- No matter if night owl or early bird - we offer flexible working hours. Flat hierarchies enabling fast and short decision paths
- Expect many employee events, team lunches and friday chillouts
- Modern infrastructure and high-end equipment
What else you can expect from us:
Our team of over 100 employees works hard every day to achieve our vision of making small businesses more successful. When you join our team you become part of our culture, which is grounded in a strong commitment to our core values, our talented people and an unwavering focus on our customers. We encourage our people to share ideas, make suggestions and provide feedback.
This is a permanent full-time position based in our office in beautiful Rapperswil SG, Switzerland.
Sounds good? Apply now and we will contact you shortly.
Hast du Fragen, bevor du dich bewerben möchtest? Wende dich gerne an email@example.com.
Fabienne Bindschedlerbexio AG
Alte Jonastrasse 24
Nicht das Richtige für dich?
Vielleicht kennst du jemanden, der auf das gesuchte Profil passen könnte? Teile diese Job-Ausschreibung mit deinen Freunden.